sexta-feira, 3 de julho de 2009

Before the 4th of July

01. My Bloody Valentine - Soon; 02. Lotus Plaza - Quicksand; 03. City Center - Summer School; 04. Fuck Buttons - Colours move; 05. B.E.F. - Groove thang; 06. Whitey - I made myself invisible; 07. TV on the radio - Love dog; Bob Log III: 08. Goddam sounds good, 09. Bucktooth potato e 10. It`s the law; 11. Bob Dylan - Tangled up in blue; 12. The Felice Brothers - Run chicken run.

13. Yo La Tengo - Periodically double or triple; 14. The Doors - Peace frog; Sparklehorse and Danger Mouse: 15. Star eyes (I can`t catch it) f/ James Mercer e 16. Pain f/ Iggy Pop; 17. iLiKETRAiNS - Before the curtains close part 1; 18. The Allstar Project - Lasers go through monkeys; 19. Sleepsmakeswaves - Exits to nowhere; 20. dEUS - If you don`t get what you want; 21. Pixies - There goes my gun; 22. The Kills - Sour cherry @ iTunes sessions; Bob Log III: 23. My shit is perfect, 24. Shake a little, wiggle it and jiggle it too e 25. Bump pow!; 26. Liars - Houseclouds; 27. L`elan Vital - Ode from the mountains of Bothzak; 28. Low - Sandinista; 29. I`m not a gun - Four steps.

1 comentário:

dj duck disse...

Excelente para final de semana!