sexta-feira, 10 de junho de 2011

09.06.11

Neurosis - Through Silver In Blood (Through Silver In Blood, 1996)
A Perfect Circle - Rose (Mer De Noms, 2000)
Kayo Dot - A Pitcher Of Summer (Choirs Of The Eye, 2003)
Isis - Hall Of The Dead (Wavering Radiant, 2009)

FREEZE! Grails - Deep Politics
- All The Colors Of The Dark
- Corridors Of Power
- Almost Grew My Hair

Caspian - Crawlspace (The Four Trees, 2007)
Riding Pânico - I See Nineteen (Riding Pânico, 2007)

Caribou - Brahminy Kite (The Milk Of Human Kindness, 2005)
Electrelane - Only One Thing Is Needed (The Power Out, 2004)
Free Moral Agents - When I Smile (Control This, 2010)
The Rapture - Get Myself Into It (Pieces Of The People We Love, 2006)

FREEZE! Grails - Deep Politics
- Deep Politics
- I Led Three Lives

Be Your Own Pet - Heart Throb (Get Awkward, 2008)

Crónica "The Show Must Go On", por Inês Balreira
- The Who - I Can't Explain
- The Who - Magic Bus
- The Who - My Generation
- The Who - It's Not Enough
- The Who - Pinball Wizard

Eagles Of Death Metal - Miss Alissa (Peace Love Death Metal, 2004)
Jay Reatard - We Who Wait (Blood Visions, 2009)
Handsome Furs - Legal Tender (Face Control, 2009)

Sem comentários: