segunda-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2012

I hope you're happy

1. detroit cobras - hittin' or nothin'
2. the hot rats - drive my car
3. new dawn - slave of desire
4. the mummies - victim of circumstances
5. the king khan experience - bob log stomp
6. the jon spencer blues explosion - black betty
7. the black keys - lonely boy
8. radio moscow - insideout
freeze! the men - leave home 2011
9. the men - if you leave...
10. the men - shittin' with the shah
11. pentagram - lazylady
12. danava - shoot straight with a crooked gun
13. uncle acid and the deadbeats - I'll cut you down
14. graveyard - ain't fit to live here
15. molior superum - towards the haze

16. black pyramid - macedonia
17. the heavy eyes - voytek
18. valient thorr - night terrors
freeze! the men - leave home 2011
19. the men - think
20. the men - lotus
21. the men - bataille
22. riding pânico - e se a bela for o monstro
23. pink floyd - interstellar overdrive
24. death grips - I want it I need it (death heated)
25. blakroc - I hope you're happy (feat. billy danze, nicole wray & q-tip)


Sem comentários: