quinta-feira, 30 de abril de 2015

you're gonna cry

1. mondo drag - the dawn | mondo drag
2. moon duo - zero | shadow of the sun
3. wall of death - light my fire | a psych tribute to the doors
4. riding pânico - monge mau | homem elefante
5. swans - screen shot | to be kind

freeze!
6. sunns and jerusalem in my heart - in touch | sunns and jerusalem in my heart
7. sunns and jerusalem in my heart - metal | sunns and jerusalem in my heart

8. pond - outside is the right side | man it feels like space again
9. beck - youthless | modern guilt
10. the donnybrookes - you're gonna cry | you got yours! east bay garage 65-67
11. eddy current suppression ring - she's dancing away | so many things
12. the raveonettes - twilight |  pretty in black
13. the blank dogs - another language | land and fixed


Sem comentários: