sábado, 23 de maio de 2009

22 de Maio!

01. Sonic Youth - Youth against fascism; 02. Gang of Four - Outside the trains dont run on time; 03. Interpol - Stella was a diver and she was always down; 04. Micachu (and the shapes) - Calculator; 05. Portugal. The Man. - The bottom; 06. The Strokes - Trying your luck; 07. QotSA - Run pig run; 08. Awesome Color - Step up; Whirlwind Heat: 09. No plans tonight e 10. Emulators; 11. Modest Mouse - I came as a rat; 12. Bark Psychosis - Big shot; 13. I`m Not a Gun - Ghost as gone; 14. Magic Markers - State number.

15. Émasfoi-se - Coca-cola billy; 16. The Beatles - Back in the USSR; 17. Butthole Surfers - Julio Iglesias; 18. Nirvana - Lounge act; 19. Mr. Hendrix - Foxy lady; 20. Mr. Chuck Berry - Johnny B Good; 21. Buzzcocks - What do I get?; 22. The Monks - I hate you; Whirlwind Heat: 23. A mans diry hand e 24. Scoop; 25. Lotus Plaza - Quick sand; 26. Deerhunter - Rainwater cassete exchange; 27. APtBS - My weakness; 28. My Bloody Valentine - When you sleep; 29. The Velvet Underground - Run run run; 30. Joy Divison - Shes lost control.


A pedido de várias familias, umas recordações!
Abraços e Beijos.

Sem comentários: