terça-feira, 19 de abril de 2011

Alinhamento programa deznove.abril.doilmilonze

" che cosa è deja vu? "

I
drunks with guns - wonderful subdivision
big black - kerosene
monotonix - you and me
coachwhips - get yer body next ta mine
lightning bolt - dracula mountain
tweak bird - a sun / ahh ahh
pissed jeans - caught licking leather
comanechi - my pussy
homostupids - baking the wolf
homostupids - towering powering
the jesus lizard - puss
nirvana - aneurysm

freeze! - kurt vile - smoke ring for my halo [2011]
.baby's arms
.jesus fever

II
black bombaim - side a

freeze! - kurt vile - smoke ring for my halo [2011]
.puppet to the man
.in my time

this will destroy you - communal blood
mogwai - i love you, i'm going to blow up your school
sonic youth - i love you golden blue
kayo dot - wayfarer

,frederico.

Sem comentários: