quinta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2012

23

1ª Hora
Tobacco - Truck Sweat
Death Grips - I Want it I need it (Death Heated)
Peaches - Rock 'n' Roll
Peaches – I U She
Ghostland Observatory - Codename: Rondo

Freeze!Sleigh Bells - Reign of Terror
Born To Lose
Leader Of The Pack
Crush

Fujiya And Miyagi – Minestrone
Woods - Out Of The Eye
Vinyl Williams - Higher Worlds
Sonny and the Sunsets - Acres Of Lust
wallscenery demos - rest my mind
Omma Cobba - Wasted On A Bench

2ª Hora
Stephen Malkmus & The Million Dollar Bashers - Ballad Of A Thin Man (Bob Dylan)
Kurt Vile - Society Is My Friend
Johnny Cash - I Hung My Head (Sting)
John Maus - Hey Moon
Autolux - Asleep At The Trigger
Thee More Shallows – 2 AM
Ringo Deathstarr - Other Things
No Joy - Maggie Says I Love You

Freeze! – Sleigh Bells - Reign of Terror
True Shred Guitar
Road To Hell


The You Are Minez - Tell The Angels (I've Treated You Swell)
Quaker Parents - Ghetto/I'm Fine
Standard Fare – Fifteen
The Long Blondes - Autonomy Boy (demo)

Sem comentários: