terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2012

Os Dois Azelhas

Stone Roses - Waterfall
My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep
Triangulo de Amor Bizarro - De La Monarquia a La Criptocracia
Yuck - Holing Out
Jay Reatard - There Is No Sun
Deerhunter - Fluorescent grey
Sonic Youth - Pink Steam
Tame Impala - I Don't Really Mind
The Walkmen - This Job Is Killing Me
The Dears - Lights Off
M83 - God of Thunder
Battles - Futura
The Kills - Kissy Kissy
The Black Keys - Little Black Submarines

Destaque freeze! (Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats)
- I'll Cut You Down
- I'm Here To Kill You
- Withered Hand of Devil

Eagles of Death Metal - I Want You So Hard (Boy's Bad News)
Queens of the Stone Age - In My Head
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Rich
Death from above 1979 - Black History Month
Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong
The Velvet Underground - What Goes On
Ramones - I Want You Around
New Order - Dreams Never End
Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)

José Neves e Carlos Silveira

Sem comentários: