sexta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2012

Because fuck you Rebecca Black, that's why!


Hora 1

1.Murdering Tripping Blues - Man That Never Was
2.Ufesas - Dead Man Walkin'
3.Black Eyed Snakes - Big Black Train
4.Crete Boom - Navy & Grey
5.Black Pistol Fire - Suffocation Blues
6.72 Blues - Southern Fried

Destaque freeze! - Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats - "Blood Lust"

- I'll Cut You Down
- Ritual Knife

7.Local H - Bound For The Floor
8.Black Mustang - Jimmy
9.The Allstar Project - Riding The Bullet
10.Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Whatever Happened To My Rock 'n' Roll
11.Colour Haze - If

Hora 2

1.My Brother The Wind - I Wash My Soul In The Stream Of Infinity
2.Papir - Sunday #1
3.Lunar Dunes - Moon Bathing
4.RotoR  - Die Weisse

Deataque freeze! - Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats - "Blood Lust"

- Curse In The Trees
- Withered Hand Of Evil

5.IDEM - Good Side Of The Rain
6.JMPZ - We have The Technology
7.The Doors - The End

Sem comentários: